Experience Value & Options
- Be one of the first and only to explore Kamchatka or Chukotka, cruising Barents or Chukchi Seas on board luxury explorer yacht La Datcha.
- Author’s purposeful environmental and socially-responsible experiences all along the itinerary.
- Getting engaged in local projects to support communities in collaboration with local foundations
- Rich cultural experience to discover the particularity of this mysterious region of Russia.
- Explorer unique diversity of flora and fauna of the region
- Possibility to use submersible and helicopter to make the experience more complete*
- Expert heli-skiing on the flanks of smoking volcanoes
- Discover steaming vents on the black stone beaches
At the request
Flexible 8 days / 7 nights experience within the following dates:
- From 29th of May 2021 – to 9th of June 2021 ( Embarkation North Kamchatka or Anadyr, Chukotka)
- From 20th of June 2021 – to 28th of June 2021 (Embarkation in Anadyr, Chukotka)
- From 12th of July 2021 – to 19th of July 2021 (Embarkation in NUst-Kamchatsk, North Kamchatka)
- From 8th of August 2021 – to 14th of August 2021 (Embarkation in NUst-Kamchatsk, North Kamchatka)
( Last up-dated 08.10.2020)
Yacht: La Datcha
Launched: in July 2020
Builder: SeaXplorer by Damen
Length: 77m (252′)
Volume: 2 560 Gross Tons
Class: Ice Class and IMO Polar Code
Cruising speed: 14,5 knots
Guests sleeping & cruising: 12 guests
Cabin Configuration: 2 Double, 4 Convertible
- 2 Master cabins
- 2 Commercially certified & operated helicopters
- 1 Submersible
- 1 External Jacuzzi
- 9m above-water observation lounge
- Fully-certified dive centre
- Ice Class for safe Polar expedition
- Equipped hospital with dedicated staff member
La Datcha is the ultimate adventure yacht. Ordered by one of the most visionary Russian entrepreneurs Oleg Tinkov. The yacht is capable of carrying provisions and facilities to allow to go to the most remote places on earth for up to 40 days without having to re-provision in port. ( to read more : Forbes, article by Bill Springer )
1 x VIP tender/rescue boat – Fassmer Custom 9m
1 x dive support tender – Insider Yachts 9m RIB
1 x beach lander tender – Insider Yachts 8.5m Beach Lander
2 x expedition RIBS
1 x submersible 3 pax . Available for additional fees: EUR 70,000/week. , EUR 45,000/3 days , EUR 15,000/day. This includes the submarine pilot and insurance.
1 x Eurocopter EC135 . Available for additional fees: : €4,500 / hour (4 hours min/week) Pilot & fuel included.
2 x Snow scooters
4 x waverunners
4 x seabobs
Windsurf and kitesurf gear
Fat wheels bicycles
Flyboard and Jet Board
Air & Nitrox diving set up
Towable toys such as donut, 4 person seat etc..
19 crew members
Captain : Alistair Reid – British
Captain Alistair is used to work on several charter and private yachts including 134m SERENE, 115m PELORUS and 124m KATARA. He is very responsible and enthusiastic about his work, always striving to ensure the best for the guests on board. In his spare time, he enjoys fishing, sailing, cricket, golf and both snow and water skiing.
Purser: Kelly Knight – British
Kelly has a strong administration and hospitality background and makes sure the deposit for expenses ( APA) is well managed and optimised.
Chief Stewardess: Alicia Amarant – American
740 000 EUR for 1 week (8 days/7 nights)* + 30% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & activities etc.)
* Heli-ski and submersible are at additional costs.
Request more information about this experiences: What’s App requesting Experiential Yachting Adventure La Datcha experience N154C.