- Discovering Alaska onboard of one of the most successful charter yachts with well-established unique program
- Exploring Tracy Arm Fjord & Glacier and watching a tidewater glacier crash into the ocean. If you ever need to be reminded of the power of Mother Nature: a baseball-sized piece of glacial ice weighs about half a pound, so you can imagine the weight and impact of an entire wall of ice breaking free.Watching a whale shatter the surface
- Wild Salmon and Halibut fishing and exquisite sea-to-table culinary experience
- Whitewater rafting in a glacial river
- Kayaking up to Mendenhall Glacier
- Swimming in hot springs
- Get Face-to-Face with a Wild animal world: there’s nothing like the primal feeling of looking into the eyes of a wild animal
- Flightsee over an Alaska Mountain Range: just imagine you sitting in the warmth and comfort of a plane or helicopter, and enjoying peaks and glacial formations that have never felt the press of a human foot.
- Hunt for Northern Lights: your best chance to see the northern lights is during the cold, clear winter nights between September and April.
- Discover alpenglow natural phenomenon
- Support local communities through author’s unusual experiences in collaboration with local foundations.
120,000 USD for 1 week (7 nights / 8 days) + local tax may apply + 30% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & activities etc.)
Additional days are possible at price 17 142 euros/day + local tax may apply + 30% deposit for expenses
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week ( 7 nights / 8 days) experience* within the following dates:
- From 29th of June 2020 – to 10th of July 2020
- From 19th of August 2020 – to 15 of September 2020
*Possible to extend at additional costs
(Availability last up-date: 01.02.2020)
The Yacht: M/Y Serengeti
Length: 39.62m (130′)
Year Built (refit): 2002 (2014 and 2018)
Volume: 180 Gross tons
Cruising speed: 20 knots
Fuel consumption: 200 US Gall/Hr
Cabins configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
Beds configuration: 2 Pullman, 3 King, 4 Single
Master Stateroom (main deck master with full beam; California King bed)
2 x King Staterooms
2 x Twin Staterooms (identical twin bed staterooms each with pullmans)
Number of guests: 12
• The most successful and established charter program in Alaska
• Refitted in 2014 and maintained to the highest standard year over year
• Crew of 7 with 5-year Alaskan veteran Captain Chris Fagan at the helm
• Complete eisen glass enclosure (optional) for the entire main aft and fly bridge.
• Temperature controlled outdoor decks for added comfort
• Al fresco dining for 12 around custom wooden table
• 34-foot Regulator center console tender with day head and an array of toys
• Complete comprehensive sport-fishing set-ups on Yacht and tenders
• Exquisite sea-to-table culinary experience
• Strong and reliable WiFi connection on charter
7 crew members
Captain: Chris Fagan, American
The ocean life officially “called” Chris in ’07 when Chris landed a deckhand position on the expedition yacht, Whale Song, circumnavigating the globe. Onboard he explored Japan, the Philippines, Palau, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, and landed in Australia. He has since served on yachts and expedition vessels all over the Mediterranean, Caribbean, East and West coast US and Alaska. He joined Seregnity with lots of experience as a First officer and then took the position of a Captain. Very experienced, he knows how to make the best adventures and experiences for the guests.
Chief Stewardess: Anna Kostenko, American of Ukrainian origin
Anna has a real knack for providing her guests with a warm and welcoming environment, positive energy and a passion to bring the most memorable experience possible while onboard Serengeti.
Chef: Nicole Laforge, American
Nicole brings a healthy, fresh and nourishing cooking style to Serengeti, incorporating all the wonderful local seafood Alaska has to offer.
Deckhand: TC Erkman, American
First Officer: John Dwyer III, British
Second Stewardess: Kyle Macdonald, American
Chief Engineer: Jonathan Knoll, American
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.