- Visiting “one of the greatest wonders of the natural world” the Horizontal Falls. The natural phenomenon is created as seawater builds up faster on one side of the gaps than the other, creating a waterfall up to 5m high on a spring tide.
- Boating in Buccaneer Archipelago – a spectacular region of 1,000 islands untouched by tourists – hidden gems with incredible beaches and landscapes
- Joining the sunset camel rides on Cable Beach
- Swimming at a freshwater outback waterhole
- Staying at the spectacular El Questro wilderness park
- Discovering Aboriginal rock art at Freshwater Cove
- Sharing your dinner with the Djaru and Gija Aboriginal people
95,000 USD for 1 week + 10%VAT + 30% deposit for expenses
Additional days are possible at 13 571 USD/Day + 10%VAT + 30% deposit for expenses
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience within the following dates:
- From 14th of August 2020 – to 1st of September 2020
(last up-dated 1.02.2020)
The Yacht: M/Y Paradise
Length: 35.00m (114′ 10″)
Year Built (Refit): 2015
Volume: 116 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Cabins configuration: 5 cabines : 3 Double, 2 Twin
Number of guests: 10 guests
6 crew members
Captain: Luke Tompsett , Australian
Luke has been the Captain of M/Y Paradise as a new build in 2015 and explored remote and untouched waters. His experience and knowledge of the Western Australian coastline is very wide.
Chief Stewardess: Andrea Hough, Australian
Andrea is very service-minded and make sure every guest receives best possible experience onboard. She is also a qualified Pilates instructor in both matwork and reformer. When she isn’t around the water, she enjoys practicing pilates, camping, being immersed in nature going on travel adventures and spending time with family and friends.
Chef: Dayna Achilles, Australian
Dayna has now worked in the yachting industry for over ten years, which has taken her right around the world, to locations like the Mediterranean Sea, the Caribbean Sea, the Baltic Sea and remote islands in the Pacific, across the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. All the exotic travel has greatly influenced Dayna’s cooking style; from classic Spanish dishes to spicy, clean and fresh Asian dishes with the elegance and simplicity of Japanese dishes. Dayna’s main focus and passion can be found in using clean fresh flavours, with a strong Asian influence.
First Mate: Drew Wallington, Australian
2nd Stewardess: Rachel Macdonald, , Australian
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.