- Eco-Snorkeling with whale sharks
- Sea Kayaking with dolphins
- Explore rich Ocean Wildlife: swim with Sea lions and enjoy whale watching
- Discover what s going on below the water’s surface: the surrounding reefs of Isla EspírituSanto
are home to parrotfish, angelfish, trumpet fish, and more, while dolphins, rays, turtles and grey, blue, and humpback whales pass nearby.
- Include surfing activities in your itinerary: World famous Zippers is the closest break to San Jose del Cabo. Located just west of the town, it offers up a fun, fast right break and is the site of numerous surf competitions. Another good spot along the Costa Azul shore, this right break forms off a rock outcropping. On a good day, the ride is a bit over one hundred yards. Light swells produce 3-4 footers but the occasional push from tropical storms can push it to 6-10 feet in the right swell.
- Experience horseback riding Mexican coastline
- Explore off-road in desert terrain: with little civilization along the tracks, a person has hundreds of miles to fun to explore.
- Include cultural experience in your itinerary: La Paz is filled with jewellery makers and artists and there is a local co-op for artists, a walking street filled with artists and various art shops throughout the town.
- Diving: Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park is one of the best dive sites in the world known to scuba divers worldwide for its abundance of exotic marine life. Immerse yourself in adventure and let this colourful, aquatic universe take your breath away.
- Experience one-of-its-kind pink sunsets, rare phenomenon.
- California bay is “Mecca” for extreme sports enthusiasts: It’s an excellent way to enjoy an adrenaline rush while appreciating the stunning local wildlife.
- Include inland aerial-trip in your itinerary: a journey through the air above the Boca de la Sierra forest. Once-in-a-life-time experience.
- Cabo Zip Line Experience: breathtaking bird’s eye view of the lush tropical scenery of this UNESCO protected biosphere reserve.
- Include private specially designed course with Polaris UTV
- Explore Mexican cuisine and delicacies
220,000 USD for 1 week (yacht charter fees) + 16% local VAT + 30% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & adventures etc.)
Additional days possible at the rate: 31 428 USD + 16% VAT + 30% deposit for expenses
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience within the following dates:
- From 6th of February 2020 to 29th of February 2020
- From 10th of March 2020 – to 30th of April 2020
( last up-dated 27.02.2020)
The Yacht: M/Y Azteca II
Length: 49.70m (163′ 1″)
Year Built (refit): 2095 ( 2019)
Hull: Steel , displacement
Volume: 497 Gross tons
Cruising speed: 12 knots
Fuel consumption: 400 Litres/Hr
Cabins configuration: 4 Double, 2 Twin
Beds configuration: 4 King, 4 Single
Number of guests: 12 guests
12 crew members
Captain: Noel Kormos / Erik Kormos, Canadian
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.