- Go island-hopping! – Raya and Coral Islands Beach lovers, Phuket is just the beginning. Island Hop is a true adventure, which is possible not in many world destinations: explore the idyllic beaches of nearby islands and make the most of your tropical holiday.
- Try all types of underwater adventures with tropical fish
- Be blown away by majestic sunsets: Windmill Viewpoint Phuket and Promthep Cape Viewpoint are the most gorgeous spots in the area that offers a dramatic view of the sunset.
- Watch The Sunrise in Koh Lipe : Even if you’re not a morning person, it’s still one of the best things to do in Koh Lipe.
- Try one-of-its-kind local cocktails: i.e. SangSom and many others. The creativity for cocktails is unlimited in Thailand
- Search for and explore Bioluminescent Plankton
- Include view-hunting experience in your itinerary, by climbing the Rocks and hiking to see breathtaking views of the bays
- Include environmentally-responsible activity to support local foundations: trash in the ocean is a huge problem throughout the world, and Thailand is no exception. The ability to get together and pick up trash with a group of locals is actually incredible intercultural experience. More and more high-society class charterers get involved into such experiences during their yacht vacations. Feel the contrast of life in its full aspect.
79,000 USD for 1 week ( yacht charter fees) + 7% local tax + 30% deposit for expenses ( fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & adventures)
Additional days possible: 11 285 USD + VAT + 30% deposit for expenses
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience within the following dates:
From 1st of February 2020 – to 20th of February
From 7th of March 2020 – to 30th of April 2020
( Last up-date 30.01.2020)
The Yacht: M/Y MIA KAI
Length: 29.50m (96′ 9″)
Year Built (refit): 2007 (2016)
Volume: 95 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Fuel consumption: 450 Litres/Hr
Cabins configuration:2 Double, 2 Twin
Beds configuration:2 Queen, 4 Single*
* 2 Master cabins with double bed / 2 Twin cabins
Number of guests: sleeping 8
( MIA KAI can cruise with up to 23 guests, if there are over 17 guests, 6000 THB will be charged per additional person per day.)
6 crew members
Captain: Christopher Green, British
Chef: Rattikal (Latty) Ruggeri – Thai
She is coming from an extensive culinary background with over 23 years of experience in the kitchen.ver the years Latty has become a professional chef with experience in Thai, French, Italian, Fusion, Japanese and south east Asian cuisine, implementing seasonal ingredients and modern techniques.
Stewardess: Kwan K – Thai
She joined MIA KAI in 2017. She provides very attentive great service. A mother of three beautiful children, she is great with kids and often plays games and entertains our little guests while the adults entertain themselves on the flybridge or evenings ashore.
Second Stewardess: Jajah C – Thai
Engineer: Mhoo G – Thai
Deckhand: Wut W – Thai
We guarantee a response within couple of hours and the best possible deal on this experience.