- Go island-hopping: explore Phuket, Krabi, Phi-Phi, Rok, Muk islands “plunging” into cultural particularity, breathtaking seascapes and rich wildlife.
- Experience deep fishing in the waters of Thailand
- Try all types of underwater adventures with tropical variety of fish and underwater life
- Include environmental exploration in your itinerary and learn about local diverse marine life
- Discover many hidden lagoons and caves
- Practice watersport activities in unique beautiful enviroment
- See ‘James Bond Island’
- Take a sunrise hike for views over the bay
- Play with friendly monkeys
- Include spa experiences in your trip
- Experience a Thai cooking class on board of the yacht or in one of the local hotels
69,000 USD for 1 week ( yacht charter fees) + 7% local tax + 30% deposit for expenses ( fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & adventures) + local taxes may apply
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience within the following dates:
From 1st of May 2020 – to 30th of October 2020
( Last up-date 30.01.2020)
The Yacht: M/Y MIA KAI
MIA KAI is based in Phuket, Thailand. She is one of the very few Thai-flagged yachts legally operating in Thailand.
Length: 29.50m (96′ 9″)
Year Built (refit): 2007 (2016)
Volume: 95 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Fuel consumption: 450 Litres/Hr
Cabins configuration:2 Double, 2 Twin
Beds configuration:2 Queen, 4 Single*
* 2 Master cabins with double bed / 2 Twin cabins
Number of guests: 8
( MIA KAI can cruise with up to 23 guests, if there are over 17 guests, 6000 THB will be charged per additional person per day.)
6 crew members
Captain: Christopher Green, British
Chef: Rattikal (Latty) Ruggeri – Thai
She is coming from an extensive culinary background with over 23 years of experience in the kitchen.ver the years Latty has become a professional chef with experience in Thai, French, Italian, Fusion, Japanese and south east Asian cuisine, implementing seasonal ingredients and modern techniques.
Stewardess: Kwan K – Thai
She joined MIA KAI in 2017. She provides very attentive great service. A mother of three beautiful children, she is great with kids and often plays games and entertains our little guests while the adults entertain themselves on the flybridge or evenings ashore.
Second Stewardess: Jajah C – Thai
Engineer: Mhoo G – Thai
Deckhand: Wut W – Thai
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.