Explore Tahiti’s Roadless Peninsula. You’ll experience an area that’s only accessible by boat; including ocean-side waterfalls, volcanic rock hikes, and of course, cliff jumping!
Visit Teahupovillage, know for its Teahupoo’sMega Surf Wave – the second biggest (surfing) wave in the world. The reason why the waves get so high, is because there’s a coral reef ring off the shore that causes a massive swell.
Try Under Water Adventures in Rangiroa:Rangiroais an atoll; which is an extinct underwater volcano whose lid is full of corals, and the top of it is now the island, which you walk on.
Taste local rosé of Vin de Tahiti winery
Taste the French Polynesia Cuisine
Go Pearl Diving
Include horse riding along white beaches or 4×4 safari through the jungle
Include socially-responsible activities to your itinerary: visit local villages, meet with local communities and support local foundations.
Include deep-fishing activities
Hike up through rainforest in Moorea and visit pineapple plantations
Swim with rare electric rays, manta rays, spotted rays and grey rays at Bora Bora
Navigate by boat inside protected lagoon of Taha’a
Discover magical underwater world of shipwrecks, seamounts, caverns.
Explore the wildlife of unique UNESCO-protected chain of islands Tuamotu Atolls.
350,000 USD for 1 week ( yacht charter fees) + 5% local Tahiti tax + 30% deposit for expenses ( fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & activities)
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience ( possible to extend) within the following dates:
- From 1st of August 2020 – to 18th of August 2020
( Last up-date 22.01.2020)
The Yacht: M/Y SuRi
Length: 63.39m (208′)
Year Built (refit): 1978 (2016)
Volume: 1500 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 10 knots
Fuel consumption: 280 litres/Hr
Cabins configuration: 5 Double, 2 Convertible
Beds configuration: 4 Pullman, 4 King, 1 Queen, 4 Convertible
- Owners Deck: Master suite with king bed bedroom; Teak guest cabin with 2 single beds or 1 king bed; Lagoon VIP guest cabin with king bed and a small built-in cot for infants; Willow VIP guest cabin with king bed and a small built-in cot for infants; Dune guest cabin with queen bed
- Lower Deck: Yoga Room which converts to optional children’s bunk room with 4 single fold down beds; Indigo Cabin with 2 single beds or 1 king bed; Seamist Cabin with 1 king bed
Number of guests: 12
Refit/Maintenance Details :
2012 Major Rebuild
2015 Owners cabin has been extended by two meters aft with a full beam with a new walk-in wardrobe and new bathrooms. Complete new owners suite. Sky Lounge completely refurbished.
2016 Full paint
Water, Land and Aviation Equipment:
- Adult and child Connelly Water Skis
- 4 Paddle Boards
- 3 surfboards ranging from 5’ to 8’
- Variety of kneeboards, wakeboards and surfboards
- SeaDoo Towable inflatable for 3 person
- Super Mable inflatable for 3 person
- O’Brian inflatable for 2 person
- Yellow banana boat 4 person
- 2 Single Kayaks, 2 Double Kayaks
- 1 Hobie Cat for 4 persons
- 1 Heritage Single Rowing Boat, 1 Heritage Double Rowing Boat
- Snorkelling Gear
- Complete Scuba Diving Gear
- Fishing Gear for Trawling / Jigging
- Variety of big game fishing gear
- Freestyle cruiser inflatable water slide 11m
- 2 Seabob underwater scooters
- 1 x Mastercraft X10 Wakeboarding and Watersport Speedboat with a selection of wakeboards and skis
1 x Zapata fly board with a variety of boots to fit all sizes
1 x Zapata hover board with variety of boot sizes
4 x Yamaha FX High Perfomance 1.8 Jet Ski’s in Black and Blue
1 x Yamaha Superjet Race Performance Stand Up Jet Ski in Black and Blue
- Dive Equipment: – NUVAR compressor which fills 2 bottles in 15 minutes.
– 18 Tanks (80’s) Aluminium
– 8 Full BCD kits with Regulators
– 15 Dive Masks
– Full line of short and long 3 mil wet suits
- Speedboat and Tenders : – Stan-Craft Wooden Speedster (Open Boat) with 600hp Inboard Engines – 1997 deluxe vintage boat that has been fully refurbished with Mahogany wood and comfortable seats; 30 feet in length and can carry 6 passengers; maximum speed of 40 knots.
– Intrepid Center Console 37 feet (11.3m) with 2 x 350hp V8 Yamaha 4-stroke Outboards – maximum speed of 45 knots; features a built –in toilet; Fully equipped for big game fishing.
– Munson Packman – 23 feet (7m) landing Craft with 200hp 4 Stroke Outboards – maximum speed of 30 knots. This boat takes SuRi’s bicycles right up to the beach – for easy transfer ashore for adventure .
– Mastercraft X10 Wakeboarding Speedboat 2016 – 21 feet with an Ilmor MV-8 5.2Litre Engine. Up to 14 people and creates the ultimate conditions for wakeboarding and other water sports.
– Avon Rover 340 Rib Gray inflatable boat – 3.4 meter inflatable working rubber boat with 20hp 4 stroke Yamaha Outboard
– GemClass Gaff Rig Classic Daysailer 23ft, Designed by Herbert Krumm-Gartner, it retains the feel of a traditional Gaff-rigged yacht with some modern features in her wooden construction. Can carry up to 4 passengers.
- Land equipment: – Cannondale Hybrid Bicycles – 3 Cannondale road bikes
– Beach Set-up: Beach tent for 12 guests with ample space, Weber BBQ, catering ashore
- Aviation equipment ( at special conditions and extra costs) : – HELICOPTER – Eurocopter A – Star 350B, Year 2006, Pilot and 5 passengers
– SEARAY seaplane – 2 person seaplane amphibious aircraft.
- Fitness equipment – full range and varieties
20 crew members
Captain: Juan Koegelenberg, South African
Juan started his working career in 1987 when he joined the South African Military Services and qualified as an Officer and Instructor of the Meganised Leaders Wing. He then worked for three consecutive years as an offshore commercial diver. After ending his diving career in 1993 he joined the yachting industry and today has over twenty years of experience. Captain Juan has logged over 250,000 Nautical Miles and has completed two circumnavigation trips around the globe. With this global cruising experience, he also understands how to make yachting fun for the guests and crew alike.
Chef: Thomas Checketts, British
After studying pastry in the French Alps, Tom moved back home to London to work in the Michelin starred kitchens of Gordon Ramsay, Eric Chavot and Gary Rhodes. After working through the ranks gaining a broad repertoire, he decided to take time out, travel and experience new cuisines. He has worked outside of the UK for 8 years now and still enjoys travelling as much as ever.
Chief Stewardess: Sandra Compain, Fijian
Sandra is the longest standing crew member with over 8 1/2 years onboard the SuRi. She spent five years travelling the world as a flight attendant for Fiji Airways. Sandra jumped at the opportunity to join SuRi as a Stewardess in 2008 and was promoted to Chief Stewardess after 3 years. Sandra’s creativity, excellence in service and attention to personalized detail ensures that guests will have the best experience on board SuRi.
Chief Engineers: Tomislav Trojic, Croatian and Dion Ryan, New Zealander
First Officer: Clinton Roos, South African
Crew Chef: Elise Dye-Hutchinson, New Zealander
- Aviation equipment: conditions apply to use and extra cost Seaplane is $8,000 extra per week.
- Helicopter is $20,000 extra per week + $ 875 / day for the pilot.
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.