Experience Value & Options
- Exploring the island of Madagascar on board of newly built yacht M/Y La Datcha.
Still undiscovered, this area will provide a unique “experiential asset” for those who seek ultimate adventures.
- Socially-responsible activities are included in the itinerary: visiting of local fishing villages, getting engaged in local projects to support communities in collaboration with local foundations.
- Rich cultural experience to discover the particularity of this mysterious African island. Author’s authentic experiences with locals, non-touristic approach.
- Explorer unique fauna of Madagascar: some animal spices can be found only there and nowhere else on earth.
- Possibility to use submersible and helicopter to make the experience more complete*
Explore the diversity of flora national parks and natural reserves of this tropical island
- Discover Allée de Baobabs during sunrise or sunset – the “avenue”, which features the lofty, thick-trunked trees, known as “renala,” in Malagasy, meaning mother of the forest.
- Cruising by tender among mangrove
- Snorkelling and diving in the spectacular sites
Nosy Be (Réserve Naturelle Intégrale de Lokobe) – Nosy Tanikely ( great for scuba diving) – Anjajavy -Nosy Saba (a private, uninhabited island renowned for its beautifully preserved fauna and wild flora) – Nosy Iranja – Nosy Mitsio -Archipelago Nosy Hara – Antisiranana – Île Sainte Marie – Nosy Mangabe – Nosy Komba
Flexible 8 days / 7 nights experience within the following dates:
- From 15th of November 2020 – to 15th of February 2021
( Last up-dated 10.07.2020)
Yacht: La Datcha
Launched: in July 2020
Builder: SeaXplorer by Damen
Length: 77m (252′)
Volume: 2 560 Gross Tons
Class: Ice Class and IMO Polar Code
Cruising speed: 14,5 knots
Guests sleeping & cruising: 12 guests
Cabin Configuration: 2 Double, 4 Convertible
- 2 Master cabins
- 2 Commercially certified & operated helicopters
- 1 Submersible
- 1 External Jacuzzi
- 9m above-water observation lounge
- Fully-certified dive centre
- Ice Class for safe Polar expedition
- Equipped hospital with dedicated staff member
La Datcha is the ultimate adventure yacht. Ordered by one of the most visionary Russian entrepreneurs Oleg Tinkov. The yacht is capable of carrying provisions and facilities to allow to go to the most remote places on earth for up to 40 days without having to re-provision in port. ( to read more : Forbes, article by Bill Springer )
1 x VIP tender/rescue boat – Fassmer Custom 9m
1 x dive support tender – Insider Yachts 9m RIB
1 x beach lander tender – Insider Yachts 8.5m Beach Lander
2 x expedition RIBS
1 x submersible 3 pax . Available for additional fees: EUR 70,000/week. , EUR 45,000/3 days , EUR 15,000/day. This includes the submarine pilot and insurance.
1 x Eurocopter EC135 . Available for additional fees: : €4,500 / hour (4 hours min/week) Pilot & fuel included.
2 x Snow scooters
4 x waverunners
4 x seabobs
Windsurf and kitesurf gear
Fat wheels bicycles
Flyboard and Jet Board
Air & Nitrox diving set up
Towable toys such as donut, 4 person seat etc..
19 crew members
Captain : Darren Wakelam – Scottish
Captain Darren has very adventurous spirit and wide sailing experience, working on board several charter and private yachts ranging from 120 to 140 meters, cruising in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Alaska and New Zealand. Madagascar is a new, still undiscovered yachting destination, and he is very exited to be one of the first captains to explore the island and to make sure each guest of La Datcha will receive an unforgettable experience.
Chief Stewardess: Alicia Amarant – American
740 000 EUR for 1 week (8 days/7 nights)* + 30% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & activities etc.)
* Heli-ski and submersible are at additional costs.
Request more information about this experiences: What’s App requesting Experiential Yachting Adventure La Datcha experience N154B.