Experience Value & Options
- Take a picturesque trip to Norwegian archipelago, islets and reefs
- Enjoy Oslo by night! See the hectic life at Aker Brygge from the top deck at the yacht or participate yourself!
- Drop the anchor between the two islands Martransön and Koön, and enjoy the scenery
- Indulge in seafood: go fishing or visit a famous Feskekôrka fish market in Gothenburg and let your Chef treat your taste buds to a surprise
- Go shopping in Gothenburg: whether you are looking for exclusive fashion by locals or international designers, vintage findings, you will find IT!
- Experience art and culture in the Top of Denmark with visits to museums, castles and manor houses or with artists and craftsmen. Art enriches your holiday experience. It moves you and gives you something extra to bring home. Art can be beautiful or provocative, but rarely indifferent. In the Land of Light, you will meet both classical and modern art. Visit galleries and workshops and meet the artists. Have a talk about their inspiration and their art.
- Take an adventure trip to the Regan Vest Bunker: behind a typical Danish house, weirdly situated in the woods of northern Denmark, is a peculiar place. Located 60 meters below ground in the grand Rold Forest, the impressive bunker was meant as a place for the Government, the Royal Family, and other important people during a military emergency situation.
- Stand in the northernmost spot of Grenen
- Feel like in St.Tropez in Danish town Rungstedlund, an exclusive town where the rich and famous live.
- Go for a walk and feel the fresh air on one of the beautiful beaches in Gilleleje.
- Have dinner onboard and enjoy a midnight drink on top deck. Remember, it hardly never gets dark.
- Look for Fossils at Møns Klint: side of the dramatic scenery and lovely walks on top of the cliffs and on the beach, you can also gather pieces of prehistoric times on fossil hunts, in association with Geocenter Møns Klint.
- Try fishing, you might get a big sea trout.
- Observe the falcons and the beautiful orchids, there are 18 different kinds!
- Rent a bike and go for a ride in the hilly beech forest.
- Go for a swim, cold and fresh!
- Go sightseeing in Copenhagen, with a history that dates back to 1043 the city is full of historic landmarks, significant buildings and interesting sights and museums.
- Meet & Greet Royalty at Amalienborg Palace – home to the royal family
89 000 – 99,000 EUR for 1 week (7 nights/8 days) + 30% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports, experiences & activities etc.)
Local Tax May Apply
*We guarantee the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1-week experience ( possible to prolong) within the following dates:
- From 28th of June 2020 – to 23rd of July 2020
- From 2nd of August 2020 – to 30th of Sept 2020
( Availability up-date: 22.01.2020)
The Yacht: M/Y DAYDREAM
Length: 42.60m (139′ 9″)
Year Built (refit): 1991 (2008)
Volume: 255 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 12 knots
Fuel consumption: 200 Litres/Hr
Cabins configuration: 2 Double, 2 Twin, 1 Convertible
Beds configuration: 1 King, 1 Double, 4 Single, 1 Convertible
Number of guests: 10
Yacht is well maintained. Latest general maintenance: Winter 2015/2016. Yacht was refitted in 2009 and yearly till 2014, including refreshed saloon and dining area with new carpets, sofas & new
dining table of walnut, New large bar on the sundeck, alfresco dining table, all deck furniture
new, teak decking on all decks, new sound system with iPod docking stations.
Merry Fisher tender with galley
Well behaved pet dog may be considered with the security deposit of €5000
7 crew members
Werner Bouwer, South African
Werner comes with an abundance of maritime qualifications as well as worldwide cruising knowledge and competently handles the ship’s operations and crew. As well as a love for the ocean his other passions include adventure and extreme activities with a long list of hobbies involving outdoor pursuits. He is a PADI Master instructor and hiking guide having climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro along with Mt. Elbrus in Russia and Mt Aconcagua in Argentina. He is well suited to his role on board DAYDREAM and loves interacting with guests and designing itineraries to suit all ages and abilities.
Chef: Andy Beyerle, Australian
Languages: English, Swedish
Andy is a passionate, young and energetic Australian born chef, boasting an eclectic and diverse mix of experiences at high levels with many culinary tastes. In his 16 years as a chef, he has cooked privately and in some highly awarded restaurants, including the Michelin-starred ‘Nahm Restaurant’ in London, ‘Longrain’ and ‘The Town Mouse’ in Melbourne and the organic farm and restaurant Kosters Trädgårdar in west coast Sweden. Bringing with him an “around the world experience” of French, Italian, Middle Eastern, British, Spanish, Australian, American, Chinese, Vietnamese and Thai cuisine, he has really honed in on his own style of food. Chef Andrew has enjoyed chartering in the South Pacific, South East Asia and the Eastern Med. His approach to food is similarly inspired; through an understanding of his diverse food and people experiences, mixed with an understanding of classical and new technique. Andrew is returning this year for his fifth season on-board M/Y DAYDREAM.
Chief Stewardess: Liesl Botha, South African
Languages: English, Afrikaans, French
Liesl has worked in private households as chef and butler for VIP clients and she was given the opportunity of working alongside Chef Ricard Acquista at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Doha, where the fine dining restaurant, Porcini, specialised in molecular Mediterranean cuisine. She has successfully completed an intensive Butler Training course with the South African Butler Academy, which put her in good stead to join the yachting industry. As she has an appetite for travel and meeting people, a move from a land-based career to the sea was the obvious choice for her and she has furthered her experience onboard M/Y Lotus and M/Y Helaitan. Having fallen in love with the beautiful Scandinavian landscapes, Liesl is excited to return to M/Y Daydream for the third time.
First Mate: Adam Naughton, Australian
Chief Engineer: Valerij Ivanov, Lithuanian
Deckhand: Max Palzer, German
We guarantee a response within 1 hour and the best possible deal on this experience.