Experience Value & Options
- Make your life without sickness and embrace longevity by preventing aging and age-related diseases, holistically balance your body, mind and inner peace during holidays on the yacht.
- Unique program by ARiA : personalised initiation and adoption to the rules of longevity fully adapted for the pastime on board of the yacht
- Run by scientific team, which is led by Dr. Dimitrios Samaras, a medical specialist in age-management and nutritional optimisation.
- Cruising Greek islands and receive a fresh and practical way of eating that will stay with you for life by designing a personalized, nutrition-based scheme for each of onboard guests
- Habit-forging journey to gain couple of years of life during one week of yacht charter holidays.
- Every single ARiA meal onboard benefits your DNA reformation.
- Disarm the stress and LifeTune to a longer, more laughter filled life
- Discovering the gene expression modulating effect of physical activity
- Michelin star chef and an excellently trained support crew
- Unique itinerary in Greek Islands
More about ARiA experience onboard M/Y Insignia : here
1 week Experience in June, July, August or September 2020
May, June, September
Asking charter fees 179 000 EUR for 1 week (7 nights/8 days) + 40% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports and ARiA LONGEVITY PROGRAM ) + 12% Greek VAT (MYBA terms)
Possible to extend at 25 571 Euros per day + deposit for expenses + VAT
Asking charter fees 199 000 EUR for 1 week (7 nights/8 days) + 40% deposit for expenses (fuel, food-beverages, ports and ARiA LONGEVITY PROGRAM ) + 9,6 % Greek VAT (MYBA terms)
Possible to extend at 28 428 Euros per day + deposit for expenses + VAT
*We guarantee to negotiate the best possible deal on this experience.
Flexible 1 week experience within the following dates:
- From 15th of May – to 30th of September 2020
( Last up-dated on 22.01.2020)
The Yacht: M/Y Insignia
Length:55.60m (182′ 5″)
Year Built (refit): 2005 ( 2015 – 2018)
Volume: 655 Gross Tons
Cruising speed: 11 knots
Fuel consumption: 500 Litres/Hr
Cabins configuration: 7 cabins : 4 Double, 3 Convertible
Beds configuration:3 Pullman, 1 King, 3 Queen, 6 Single, 3 Convertible
Number of guests: 12 guests (sleeping) , 25 guests ( cruising)
Yacht Photos: here
13 crew members
Captain:Marios Pelekis, Greek
Languages Spoken: Greek, English
Captain Marios is very experienced Captain, knowing Greek waters very well to provide great experiences for all the guests onboard.
Head Chef: Manos Koukourakis, Greek
He has served many years on board M/Y Insignia, with excellent recommendations, from guests and fellow crew members Excellent skills in all types of cuisines From Asian / Indonesian / Vietnamese to Mediterranean, Italian, Greek Fusion etc His nickname is “Tsunami”, resulting from his proven ability to deliver promptly all requests, even if given late and last minute Many years worked as Head Chef, in big hotel chains all around Europe, some of the biggest mega yachts in Saudi Arabia and restaurants For a few years, worked for the King of Katar, in the primary palace as head chef of the cuisine His hobby during his stay on board is fishing.
Chief Stewardess: Ludmila Kanterman – Ukranian
Ludmila is very passionate about her job. Her organizational skills are exceptional and her service standards are really high. She is a friendly, supportive person and her first priority is to keep guests happy. in her free time she enjoys gym and walking by the sea. Languages Spoken: Russian, English
The crew is mixed: Greek Captain , Chief Officer and Chief engineer , Ukranian & Bulgarian – stewardess, Filipino deckhands
We guarantee prompt response and the best possible deal on this experience.